Rules you should follow when renting a bouncy castle from Bounce and Bop North West Limited
- Remove sharp objects from pockets when using the bouncy castle.
- Follow instructions on how many users should be using the bouncy castle at a time.
- Food and drink should not be on the bouncy castle.
- Ensure a responsible adult is always present.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Remove any coats, shoes or glasses when using the bouncy castle.
- Please do not climb the walls of the bouncy castle, this is very dangerous.
The rules above should help to keep the users of the bouncy castles safe for all involved.
> Bouncy Castle hire tips for customers